Kingswell flooring products are strictly selected and quality controlled by experienced floor experts, bringing the beautiful and quality bamboo and laminate products to Australia. By using machinery, finishes and glues that are imported from Europe, all products are manufactured to high international standards. Our bamboo floors have 25 years Manufacturer's Limited Structure Warranty* for Residential. Forestchoice brand laminate floors have 20 years Limited Warranty* for Residential.
Kingswell Bamboo Floor
Hardwood floors are the traditional choice for our homes throughout hundreds of years. On today's market, bamboo flooring is an attractive alternative to hardwood floors.
Kingswell Quality and Economical
- Highest Quality Manufacturing & Environment Management Standard: ISO9001 & ISO14001
- 7-9 coats UV-Cured Polyurethane with Aluminium Oxide Standard Finish by the German manufactured Treffert©, VOC Emissions < E1, 0.0155ppm (below recommended World Health Organisation Levels)
- Precision Uniclic© or tongue & groove with 4 sided micro bevelled edges
- Premium locking patent: UniClic© from famous Flooring Industries©, no glue needed at all, ideal for DIY
- Competitive and affordable prices compared to the more expensive timber flooring
Beautiful and Durable
- Naturally beautiful selected A grade bamboo.
- Strand Woven Bamboo rates with the hardest of hardwoods (Janka hardness is 15kN), about 73% tougher than Jarrah from Western Australia, is about 3 times harder than Tasmania Oak.
- Retardant against termites because bamboo is a kind of giant grass, excellent for using on building construction. But termites eat woods
- Kingswell strand woven bamboo has been tested by AWTA (Australian Wool Testing Authority Ltd) for Reaction to Fire Tests under Asutralian Standard ASISO 9239.1, the result report prove Kingswell Bamboo Flooring is better and meet the strict Australian commercial building requirement.
- High UV resistance and protect the floors from fading, scuffing, fire, chemical stains and indentation
- Environmentally friendly, In the same surface area, bamboos produce 30% more oxygen but emit 30% less carbon dioxide than woods
- The bamboo manufacturer supplying Kingswell Flooring has Certificate of FSC© (Forest Stewardship Council Certificate) for self owned well managed bamboo forest
- Our manufacturer is a member of WWF© (World Wildlife Fund) and GFTN© (The Global Forest & Trade Network)
- Bamboo flooring is an attractive alternative to traditional wood floors, Bamboo is a rapidly growing renewable resource. It grows about 3 feet daily and It has the ability to mature in 5-6 years, however most trees need 60-70 years
- All floors are sealed and glued with non toxic glues and are allergy free, no glue is needed for UniClic© bamboo installation
Please visit our bamboo flooring products